Monday, July 11, 2011

His Fruit Tastes Sweet

He’s sweet to my taste,

His fruit is ripe in my hands,

Lingers on my mouth.

Tags: haiku, kingsolomonku, solomonku, spilled ink, words, poetry, poem, poems, creative writing, poet, poets, writing, writer, christian, christianity, jesus, jesuschrist, God, bible, scripture
Text
 June 14, 2011
He’s Harnessed to My Flesh

He is my lover,

Resting between my two breasts,

Harnessed to my flesh.

Tags: sexetry, sex, haiku, kingsolomonku, words, poetry, spilled ink, poem, poet, poets, writing, writer, writers, christian, christianity, bible, scripture, God, jesus, jesuschrist, sexuality, health
Text
 June 14, 2011
He Enters All My Chambers

He’s pleasing perfumes,

A fragrance poured over me,

Enters my chambers.

Tags: sexetry, haiku, kingsolomonku, sex, spilled ink, poetry, poem, words, writing, christian, christianity, bible, scripture, jesus, jesus christ, bible, God, writer\, poet
Text
 June 14, 2011
My Hands Stroke His Skin

He’s so exotic,

Tanned skin and the darkest eyes,

My hands stoke his skin.

Tags: sexetry, sex, haiku, kingsolomonku, poetry, creative writing, spilled ink, words, poem, christian, jesus, jesuschrist, bible, scripture, god, poet
Text
 June 14, 2011
Set me On Fire

Caress me lover,

Whisper your longings in ears,

Set me on fire.

Tags: sexetry, haiku, kingsolomonku, sex, spilled ink, creative writing, spilled ink, poetry, poem, christian, christianity, bible, scripture, GOd, Jesus, jesuschrist
Text
 June 14, 2011
His Oil On My Skin

He pours his oil,

His loving and gentle touch,

Over burning skin.

Tags: sexetry, haiku, kingsolomonku, spilled ink, creative writing, poetry, poem, sex, christian, christianity, jesus, jesus christ, bible, God, scripture

No comments:

Post a Comment