Monday, July 11, 2011

Plant Seeds Within My Garden

Come in my garden,

My lover and my heart guide,

Plant seeds within me.

Tags: haiku, sexetry, sex, kingsolomonku, spilled ink, words, poetry, poem, poems, writing, jesus, jesus christ, bible, scripture, God
Text
 June 15, 2011
His Quill Rubs My Mind

His pen rubs my mind,

His words utter rich longings,

His quill is passion.

Tags: haiku, kingsolomonku, words, spilled ink, poetry, poem, sex, sexetry, passion, sexy, christian, christianity, jesus, jesuschrist, bible, scripture, God
Text
 June 15, 2011
Real Love Lasts Forever

He never does leave,

For love resides in two realms,

It is forever.

~~~~

Only lust does end,

It’s built on sand not on rock,

Tides pull it away.

Tags: haiku, solomonku, spilled ink, poetry, words, poem, love, christian, creative writing, christianity, bible, scripture, God, jesus, jesuschrist
Text
 June 15, 2011
He Ignites My Passions

Sets my skin in flames,

Burning and blazing heat,

The passions ignite.

Tags: sex, sexetry, poetry, haiku, kingsolomonku, solomonku, sex, spilled ink, words, poem, poems, christian, christianity, bible, jesus, jesuschrist, scripture, god
Text
 June 15, 2011
His Touch Is Gently

He touch’s my skin,

He’s gentle and so soothing,

Comfort in my arms.

Tags: haiku, sexetry, spilled ink, words, poetry, poem, christian, solomonku, kingsolomonku, bible, scripture, jesus, jesuschrist, sex, writing, writer, writers, art, artist, artists, artisan
Text
 June 15, 2011
She Climbs His Tower

Towering above,

She sits at his lovely feet,

Then climbs his great wall.

Tags: haiku, sexetry, creative writing, poetry, poem, poems, spilled ink, words, jesus, jesuschrist, god, bible, christian, christianity
Text
 June 15, 2011
Thanks for likes

Thanks for the likes and follows…going back to bed here in a moment…

Busy days ahead,

I am trying to make positive changes for me, and for my family. I lost myself in abuse.

So now I am keeping a schedule...two hours of job search which includes our ads, includes building my review blog etc...two hours of cleaning daily..an hour of it alone is beds and dishes…and daily pick ups…then 3-5 hours out with my girl, then the supper, and then we sometimes go out again after dinner…the writing I do at parks and outings..many outings she is playing with kids
Text
 June 15, 2011
He Is My Garden

He is my garden,

That I tend with love and hands,

Blossoming beauty.

Tags: sexetry, haiku, creative writing, spilled ink, words, poetry, poem, christian, christianity, jesus, bible, scripture, jesuschrist, kingsolomonku, solomonku
Text
 June 15, 2011
Can I Hold Those Sweet Leaves?

He’s my luscious vine,

Can I climb your sweet vineyard?

And hold those sweet leaves?

Tags: haiku, sexetry, sex, kingsolomonku, spilled ink, words, creative writing, poetry, poem, poems
Text
 June 15, 2011
He’s My Thirsting Burn

Take me in your arms,

My fire and my water,

He’s my thirsting burn.

Tags: haiku, spilled ink, words, sex, sexetry, poetry, creative writing, poem, christian, christian, christianity, jesus, bible, scripture, god

No comments:

Post a Comment