Monday, July 11, 2011

to me epistles are everlasting…you see…lasting in the mind and soul

it appears susanne is poking at my alliteration

but not everyone sees things the same way

to me the epistles are in our SOULS

Tags: words, spilled ink
Text
 July 03, 2011
Everlasting Eucharist

Effective evangelical eulogies endure. Everlasting epistles espouse eternal euphony. Eucharist exalts eternity.

Tags: alliteration, angel, poetry, creative writing, spilled ink, spilling ink, poem, words, poet, writer, writing, Christian, Christianity, God, bible, Bible, scripture, angels, prophecy, prophetic, Jesus, Jesus Christ
Text
 July 03, 2011


Just to let followers know if you click the mystic within me page..you will find out what I am..

Don’t worry I don’t bite..and would appreciate not having a wide berth if you believe me..don;t be afraid to talk to me..i am a human being

I am getting this alot of wide berth from what I am, but not based on hatred or anything like that..it is placing me aside and fear of conversation..it hurts..the loneliness behind it..

so please come forward and speak

I make mistakes like the rest of man does..I just speak about them openly to God, and ask his guidance, I do not have pride to say sorry when I have done someone wrong..

Pam is a different story, the woman had childrens aid here when I am an innocent woman and a good mom,.and spoke to me like I was mud..I only gave her back what she gave me..then parts of it was of GOD..like me informing mark so she would lose it all, I was commanded to do that..through a dream…


Tags: words, spilled ink, creative writing, poetry, poem, spilling ink
Text
 July 02, 2011
Talented Troops Teach

Talented troops tackle the textbook to teach the theist text. Thorough theologians testify their thesis. Thus theories thrive tremendously.

Tags: alliteration, angel, words, spilled ink, spilling ink, creative writing, poetry, poem, poet, writer, writers, Christian, theology, bible, Bible, scripture, God, Jesus, Jesus Christ, Christian, Christianity
Text
 June 30, 2011
1 note
Disclosing Divine Dialogue

Dedicated disciples dispense divine doctrine. Disclosing decorous divine dialogue.

Tags: alliteration, angel, creative writing, poem, poet, poetry, spilling ink, words, writer, writers, writing, Christian, Christianity, bible, God, Jesus, Jesus Christ
Text
 June 29, 2011
1 note
Saints Senses Swoon

Saints sanction sacred scriptures. Senses swoon sophistically, soaking spiritual surrender.

Tags: alliteration, angel, words, spilled ink, creative writing, poetry, poem, Jesus, Jesus Christ, Christianity, Christian, God
Text
 June 29, 2011

yeah part of my CALLING, or what i was destined for is lighting up the ten commandments..the importance of not abusing GRACE…

so you will see the importance of laws..

this is why i chuckle at pam..she is promoting homosexuality too..drinking etc..even if she did not blasphemy..she would not have eternal life anyhow..

she doesnt because of the satans concubine comment..the dream i had on her..told me she is not saved. along with other personal info i have already proceeded and posted..
Text
 June 29, 2011
1 note
Learning Laws Levitates Leadership

Lords’ laws literates lively livelihood. Learning legitimate laws levitates leadership.

Tags: alliteration, angel, creative writing, poetry, poem, words, Jesus, Jesus Christ, bible, Bible, scripture, laws, law, prophecy, gospel
Text
 June 28, 2011
2 notes
Holy Heavenly Harvesters Hatched

Harvester’s hail hallelujah!

Holy heavenly harmonious harangue hatched!

Tags: alliteration, creative writing, poetry, poem, words, spilled ink, poet, angel, Christian, Christianity, Jesus, Jesus Christ
Text
 June 28, 2011
Dawns’ Decreed Divinity

Dawns’ decreed divinity does dwell deeply. Delighted delegated doctrinaire diva. Dedicated disciple destined!

Tags: alliteration, angel, words, spilled ink, creative writing, poetry, poem, Christian, Christianity, Jesus, Jesus Christ, God, bible, Bible, scripture

No comments:

Post a Comment